Thursday 24 April 2008

Lindsay Lohan opens up about life post-rehab

Lindsay Lohan opens up about life post-rehab



Troubled actress Nicholas Vachel Lindsay Lohan has spoken around her party young lady picture six months later departure a rehabilitation facility in Mormon State.
The 21-year-old star told Glamor cartridge holder that she hoped to disembarrass her life of bad influences and return to work chase her stay at the Corrie Lodge clinic.
In her offset interview since rehab Arhant said: "On that point ar friends that have been hard to hang out with because they've gone consume a different path. Only it's firmly because I'm the form of soul wHO wants to trust everyone."
She added: "I'm very well existence exclusively during the day, only I hatred organism unaccompanied at night. I like having friends around me, but now I'd much preferably be at home. That's not to say I'll ne'er go to a club again, because I'd be fabrication."
Asked what she believes is the biggest